Modulation Techniques Digital Communications Homework Help
In the present world, communication plays a vital role in our lives. Literally, it’s impossible to imagine a life without communicating with one another via phone and without getting news from television and radios. This is the life that we have become accustomed to and it is characterized by simplification of every aspect of our lives. Vital information can be received easily within a short time from anywhere in the world. It’s as if we live in a village, and whatever happens on one side, the other sides receive the news almost instantly. For such a success in communication, there has been a lot of things that have been involved to ensure that information from one part of the country gets to the other end of the country. One factor that is key to receiving quality information is Modulation. What is it? How does it work? What are its advantages? This we will address in this specific content.
What is Modulation?
Modulation has to do with message signals. A signal can be a sound wave. An example is when you shout out to someone. Originally, such a sound wave can only travel for a short distance. Basically, a high-frequency signal will travel longer. Thus, we have to use a high-frequency signal if we want our message to travel a longer distance. Such a higher frequency signal, which aids the communication of the message signals, is known as a carrier signal. Modulation involves changing the frequencies of a carrier signal without tampering with the original information. A device responsible for Modulation is termed as a modulator. Demodulation on the other hand is the inverse of Modulation, and the device that is responsible for demodulation is called a demodulator. A modem performs both Modulation and Demodulation.
Why do we need Modulation?
The normal sound signals cannot travel a long distance. Thus, we need Modulation for the signals to travel a long distance since it also does not alter the original parameters of the signal.
Advantages of Modulation.
- With Modulation, the need for a larger antenna is reduced.
- Modulation increases the communication range.
- Helps to avoid mixing of signals
- It can accommodate transmissions of more than one signal from a source antenna.
Types of Modulation
The two main types of signal modulation are digital modulation and analog Modulation. The latter is a form of Modulation commonly applied to an analog signal. In the analog signal modulation, three parameters can be altered, which include the frequency, amplitude, and phase. Hence the names frequency modulations, amplitude modulations, and phase modulations.
Digital modulations, on the other hand, is employed to improve communication and has several advantages over the analog modulation techniques. First, the bandwidth needed is available. Secondly, it provides better noise immunity. In most cases, digital Modulation involves converting an analog signal to a discrete one. Digital Modulation involves the transmission of binary signals. Like the analog Modulation, Modulation here involves altering parameters such as amplitude, phase, and frequency. Digital modulation is categorized based on keying and we have the following digital modulation techniques.
1. Frequency shift keying
Here the main parameter altered is frequency. It requires a large bandwidth, and like the amplitude shift keying modulation, it has less sensitivity to noise.
2. Amplitude shift keying
This modulation technique presents the binary data in digital signals in various forms by altering the amplitude signals. It is more appropriate for low bandwidths.
3. Phase shift keying.
Here the main parameter altered is the phase but the message signal always maintains the original message. This form of Modulation works by altering the sine and cosines of the signals. Its common application areas include RFIDs, wireless LANs, and Bluetooth communications. Phase shift keying can further be divided into two:
- Binary phase-shift keying. Other people might refer to it as the phase reversal keying. The sine waves of the carrier wave can take two-phase reversals i.e., 0 and 180 degrees.
- Quadrature phase-shift keying. Here the sine wave carrier takes the following phase reversal 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees.
Modulation techniques in Matlab
Matlab is a very versatile software that allows engineers and scientists to perform complex mathematical computations at ease. It also allows for Modulation and Demodulation. Using the communications toolbox in Matlab, one can perform all the different types of modulation.
Here is how we handle your assignment
To ensure that we meet the quality that is required of us, below is the general step commonly applied by our experts to provide solutions for each assignment.
- Going through the assignment requirements. Once our experts receive your assignments, they go through it and read it thoroughly to understand the requirements of the paper. This ensures that we give the correct answers. Without reading the assignment requirements, it is akin to a doctor treating a patient without testing or diagnosing what the patient is ailing from. It is absurd, isn’t it? At this stage, we check for the various referencing techniques required by different universities.
- Research. We research thoroughly on the assignment topics just to be sure; that we give the most accurate answers that will earn the student a high grade. We research from the different resources that we can grasp. Mostly online sources have proved to be an adequate solution. From there, we can begin writing the assignment solutions.
- Proofreading. This is a very crucial step in any assignment. There are those errors that might go unnoticed during the writing process. We have to ensure that everything is correct before finally submitting to you the final work. We spend quite some time proofreading the assignment solutions till we believe that our work is perfect and ready for submission. However, you are welcome to go through it and check for errors.
Why should you choose us to provide the assignment solutions?
Affordable pricing. Our prices are always fair, and we do not overcharge the student for the services that we offer. We understand that sometimes students could be strained on financial front. Contact us if you are looking for modulation techniques in digital communication at a fair price.
Plagiarism-free solutions. Universities all around the world are the torch bearers of fighting plagiarism. Therefore submitting a plagiarized assignment would cause a student a lot of harm. In the worst-case scenario, the student could be expelled from the institution. On our side, it could greatly damage our hard-earned reputation. That is why we are serious about providing plagiarism free modulation techniques in digital communication assignment solutions. As a legit company, we are stringent with the provision of plagiarism-free solutions.
Timely delivery. We always meet the stipulated deadlines. No matter how strict they are, we will meet the deadlines. You will be amazed by the dexterity of our experienced and dedicated modulation techniques in digital communication experts in handing your assignment in limited time-space. In most of the cases, they deliver the assignment solutions earlier than the agreed deadlines.
Ability to track your assignment progress. You can ask about the progress of your assignment at any time from us. We do not restrict you in any way. You can ask as frequently as you would like.
If you have chosen us to provide you with modulation techniques in digital communications assignment help, then you should take the next step of contacting us. Simply click on the ‘submit assignment’ button on our web page and follow the following steps, and there you will get world-class modulation techniques in digital communications using Matlab homework help at an affordable cost and the one that will earn you a high grade.