Softscope: The Data Acquisition Oscilloscope
Data Acquisition Oscilloscope in MATLAB is an interactive GUI (graphical user interface) which is used for streaming data into a display.
GUI for oscilloscopes provided by MATLAB are:
- Daqscope: its a scope which displays the input signal’ waveform from the channels. It also gives options for setting limits 9min/max) of the waveform.
- Softscope: It opens GUI, and allows the user to configure the hardware device which is to be used with the Oscilloscope. It has more features than the Daqscope.
Following are some of the topics in which we have delivered solutions pertaining to MATLAB projects, Assignment Help, Online Help, Coursework Help and Homework Help:
- Predefined Measurement
- Measurement Properties
- Triggering the Oscilloscope
- Trigger Types
- Trigger Properties
- Channel Data and Properties
- Channel Properties
- softscope: The Data Acquisition Oscilloscope