Optimization Based Linear Control Design
Design Optimization in Simulink involves testing the model for various values of a calibrated parameter, whose optimal value corresponds to the optimal design. In cases where the number of variables of interest is more than two, a linear control design can be achieved, by setting the values of the individual control blocks to the degree 1 and simulating the design for various block values.
- Design Optimization-Based PID Controller for
- Linearized Simulink Model (GUI)
- BodeMagnitude and Phase Margins Requirements
- Design of an Initial PID Controller
- Types of Time- and Frequency-Domain Design
- Requirements for Optimization-Based Control